TEFL Programs Offered in CM

Hi there,

Am planning on taking a TEFL course soon in CM (and I see a lot of information about SeeTEFL, International TEFL Academy, and EnTrust TEFL programs. Although i am guessing there are more programs than just these three.

Anyone have any thoughts as to which of the programs in CM seem to be superior/have a better reputation, etc ?

Thanks,
Pete

Hello,

We are moving to Chiang Mai in November. My wife is a pharmacist here in the states and looked into teaching options. She thinks that the TEFL program at CMU looks pretty good. It's more expensive than other programs available online etc., but it's from an accredited university, recognized in London and all over the world. Maybe you might want to inquire there.

All the best!

Robert and Laura

Funny you should mention that Robert....I just saw that program yesterday. I agree it looks good and might be a bit more "credible" as it is within the CMU umbrella...and might be fun to be in a university environment again.

I have put that CMU and SEETefl at the top of my list for the CM programs. SEETefl has an interesting "volunteer" program that is some interest to me.

Great!

Good luck!

Robert