Talk talk Language

Hello everybody

Someone know the school talk talk language ??

Can you say me if is a good school or not.

Because i want study thai for 1 year in january 2013 i comeback in chiang mai :)

Khob khun krap mak mak

J.Ducommun

[Moderated: No free ad pls]

hello J,

I have no idea with talktalk school, but my friends learn in Payap school, it's quite good and alot of students, but the fee is expensive if compare with other tuition center, or do you need any private teacher to teach in studio or coffee shop? my friend teach Thai in chiang mai , her paid is 300bht/hour, one by one. welcome back :)

thx you :)

but i will study with CMU (chiang mai university). its ok :)

Good evening

I have just read your comment on this forum and wondered how you wer getting on, as I am seriously considering starting a CMU course at the end of this year.

Many thanks

Howie

hi. if you can study with cmu GOOO. its very nice the teachers its very nice and very fun. and we dont have probleme for study because they are professionel :+)

Just stop by the forum and wanna say something haha, my American friend used to learn Thai at Talk Talk Language for 30 hrs ( short course ) back in Jan 2013.
Think his Thai speaking improves a lot day by day. I know coz i am Thai and i always challenge him with Thai slangs and stuffs.
Right now, he just got back to the states to work after his vacation in Thailand ended. plus, think this is the school website 'talktalklanguage.com'. hope this helps. good luck with your Thai learning. :)