All advice is needed here!

Hey Everyone! I live in cyprus and My husband just got offered a job in Kiev. The thing is its all very fishy or maybe I am being paranoid. They asked him to go over for 3 days to check the company but they change their numbers all the time, they change their linked in profiles everyday. They approached his current work partner, same company but different names again with different linked in profile and numbers. They booked him an apartment and not a hotel which I found very weird. Is this dangerous for him to go?? He travels tomorrow morning

In addition they did not give the address to the apartment he is just supposed to go blindly and find the taxi they send to the airport and the taxi will take him to the apartment

Hi, I think it's very strange. Your husband should be very careful. Normal companies always give to the candidates their current address, website or some other additional information.
Also your husband should know the address of Cyprus embassy and the phone number of Ukrainian Police (102).

Its an unregulated company and they have a front fake company to hide their trading company, So perhaps this is the reason for all the hiding. But what would you suggest?

Is there such thing in Kiev, They scam people or try to get them to come over for some reason? They havent asked him for his bank details so its not a financial scam like I saw they do through google research. If it is for a bad reason, What would they want from him?

Well, my wife told, that several years ago, her friend from Greece came to Kyiv to have a romantic week in a hotel. He knew his "girlfriend" only in internet not in real life. He paid for one week stay in hotel, but when he came to Kyiv, he understood that this hotel doesn't exist. He came here without money (only credit cards) and it was difficult for him to return back.

Could you tell the name of the company? I may try to find feedback on this company in Ukrainian segment of the internet.

By the way. If it is unregulated company, it is highly possible that they will not follow working conditions that they promised.

By the way. If it is unregulated company, it is highly possible that they will not follow working conditions that they promised.
May be working conditions in Ukraine are not the same as in European Union, but Ukraine has it's own Labor Code and ukrainian companies are trying to work according it. If foreigner wants to work in Ukraine he should get Ukrainian ID-code, to have working permit and confirmation of your living address confirmation. It is long time process and it takes several weeks to get all needed documents. Foreigner couldn't begin to work officially in one day.

The company name is Pratconi

Well, I am not an expert in cryprocurrency market. Some people at cryptocurrency forums tell that it is fraud or SCAM-project. Something like this.

Hi.
My name is andeek. I also got an offer in pratconi Ukraine few days back.
I just read your article here, so I am confused and curious.. Please reply to my email or Contact me on my personal number number ***.. I want to know how is everything there in his company and is it real.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I checked out this company on the internet. They seem to be a real company, but they are not operating within the legal limits defined by UK Law. See this post for more information...

https://thebestbinaryoptionsbrokers.net … ker-review

Yes, you found the same site I found. It's an illegal company run by Bulgarians. That's enough for me. I wouldn't have anything to do with that company for any reason.