Information about jobs for english people

Hi everybody that is still live on here. I just read this post and it seems maybe I could find some useful information from some of you guys and maybe a little help. I am currently living in England and my girlfriend lives there in Krivoy Rog, but she maybe taking a job that would not allow us to speak so much as we do. I have been to Krivoy Rog when I visited Ukraine the second time. I am just wondering if anybody could provide me with any information about jobs for english people or jobs that maybe do not require russian/ukrainian language skills. I know this is a big shout and probably an impossibility, but I won't know if I don't ask I guess. Thanks a lot guys!

Rob

Hello Rob.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

For more interaction, a new thread has been created from your message on the Ukraine forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

hello friends i am from Pakistan and i have done 10th class i want to cpme in Ukrain can some 1 tell me how can i come and how much cost for study and visa.and what is stuation for work there
plz tell me

mahee_S3 wrote:

hello friends i am from Pakistan and i have done 10th class i want to cpme in Ukrain can some 1 tell me how can i come and how much cost for study and visa.and what is stuation for work there
plz tell me

Hello,
      Well you need a proper reason to visit Ukraine.So Do you want to study or work here?A foreigner cannot work in Ukraine if he is studying because in Ukraine you need work permit which is given by the authorities only after you have permanent residence in Ukraine.Or you can work here if you come to Ukraine through Work visa.
In case of study you need  FSC OR FA degree from Pakistan to apply for a study visa.so as you said 10th class which is Matric in Pakistan is not enough to apply for a Ukraine study visa.

Hi Rob! How about working as an English teacher? :)

I worked in Ukranine without work permit, things are allright. I love Ukranian police :D

Has anyone ever heard of the dating web-site AnastasiaDate.com. Most of these women are from the Ukraine and they are absolutely beautiful. Is this a legitimate dating web-site? Are women really that beautiful in the Ukraine and are they interested in dating foreign men?

Hey Richard,
I guess you are posting in wrong topic.
About Ukranian women, they are just different then ones in your country and ones who lives in my country. The thing is, beauty depends, what is beauty for you? A lot of men from Turkey is going to Ukraine with the idea of finding a women with light hair with colourful eyes and esthetic bones of body structure but for me, light hair or esthetic bone does not mean it is beautiful. So, try to explaine what is beautiful for you, then we can tell you whether Ukranian women beautiful or not. I have a lot of friends in Ukraine and especially in Kyiv, they are not so interested to date with foreigner men. They are happy with their Ukranian couples. Still, there are women who are looking for foreigners to date, to make a long term reliations. Ukranie is a country just like everywhere, you have every type of people here!
Cheers.

Thanks Osmanboylu sorry my blog was off topic. Thanks for the info.

No one is saying you can't work  ... you can't work "legally" is the point.

Most of the agencies are a form of scam. Anastasia makes their money translating emails. I would add that you may also be talking to a girl who has been paid to correspond with foreigners. There are match-maker services that are legit and the women are serious about marriage. There are also a few agencies that the women are required to speak English proficiently.

Only way to find out about the people here, is to visit here. Find/hire/befriend some English speakers (note: speakers not 1 speaker) that will be willing to help lessen the language and cultural changes. Pick a city, any city (okay, maybe Kiev would be best).

Come, have fun, figure out the Ukraine, I dare you :-).