Visa (JUST MARRIED).

I cant find the answer on Philippines immigration website.
I arrived here on a 30 day stay from the UK and on expiry was granted a further 2 months.
I just recently married a Philippine national and my current 2 month extension expires mid july.
To have my stay extended to 6 months what do I apply for and more important how much is it likely to cost?  I hope someone can help.

you can apply for 13A visa it is better then 6 month i think it will cost you around 9000 peso

thanks, I dont know what 13a is but i'll check it out.
ive heard some fee's much more than that so if its 9k I could manage that.
thanks again.

it is a marriage visa and it is for one year, i got it just 6 month ago, but i think you need still get other 2 month extention first while you are applaying for marriage visa because it take times

Just been quoted 200k for my 13a visa from a family friend who's an attorney !!!

What have others paid as looking at the immigration site it's 8,000 ish plus new AC Card maybe a couple of days in Iloilo too

Sometimes they think we are stupid

I paid 8000+ pesos for 2 months visa extension plus ACR card.

I wish the many folks that post information here would please publish correct information as you are confusing each and all of us.

First of all the total fees for obtaining a 2 month extension to your Tourist Visa (after your first 30 day extension) is exactly P3650.
If you were charged less, good for you, but if you were charged or quoted a higher fee, simply go to this official government website and  take a copy of this information with you.

http://immigration.gov.ph/visa-requirem … nd-59-days

Furthermore, if you are using an agent, there are no rules on what he or she can add to this amount as their service fee.
The P8000 fee quoted in the earlier post means that individual paid  8000 minus 3650 or P4350 as a fee to an agent for completing the submission.
As an additional note, be aware that these published fees can change at any time, so it is wise to always check the Government website if the current exact amount is important for you !

One more item.  The permanent 13A  marriage Visa only needs to be renewed after 5 years, not 6 months as mentioned in a previous post.
Keep in mind that you need to first obtain a 1 year Probationary Immigrant Visa by Marriage.   The requirements, fees and procedures are explained here:

http://immigration.gov.ph/visa-requirem … y-marriage

Please appreciate that this is current information as of Aug. 03 2018 and changes in fees or requirements may occur without notice on this website.

To post on this website that you paid x amount of pesos months or years ago for a certain Visa is meaningless, without a detailed explanation!

The fee l pay included the ACR CARD and 2 months visa extension.  And express lane fee. U was at makati extension office for only 20 minutes.  All done. Got official receipt for this.