Egyptian want to visit Philippines

Hello everyone.I just want to ask.I have a boyfriend egyptian and we are planning to have vacation together next year in Philippines.Can anyone please tell me how my egyptian boyfriend can take visa and what are the requirements he need? Thank you 😊

here are the requirements:

here is the address of the embassy:

http://www.cairope.dfa.gov.ph/images/RightCorner/ContactUs/ContactUs.gif

Requirements for Single-entry visa for Temporary visitors

Personal appearance of the applicant
Duly accomplished visa application form
Passport valid for at least six (6) months beyond the intended period of stay in the Philippines (original plus 1 photocopy of datapage)
Recent passport-size colored photo
Confirmed airline ticket showing inbound / arrival and outbound / departure flights
Confirmed hotel booking or invitation letter from sponsor/host in the Philippines (Note: invitation letters must be orignal or faxed (+202-2521-3048) / emailed ([email protected]) by the sponsor/host directly to the Philippine Embassy. They must indicate the address and telephone number of sponsor/host in the Philippines and be accompanied by a copy of the passport or ID)
* All documents submitted must be in English

If for business purposes - Requirements 1-6 plus:
a. Letter from the company stating the nature of the trip
b. HR letter stating the monthly salary and position in the company

If for tourism purposes - Requirements 1-6 plus:
a. Proof of financial capability to travel: latest bank statement (account should contain at least US$3,000.00 or its equivalent), certificate from employer stating monthly salary (optional)

If the applicant is a minor - Requirements 1-6 plus:
a. Birth Certificate, with english translation
b. Letter of guarantee from parents
c. Bank statement of parent (account should contain at least US$3,000.00 or its equivalent)

Fee: US$40.00
Release: five (5) working days after submission of application

Submissions of application is from 9:00 am - 12:00 noon and 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm (no appointment needed)
Releasing starts at 3:00 p.m. and ends at 5:00 p.m. Sunday to Thursday except Philippine and Egyptian Holidays

A visa serves as a pre-entry clearance. Visa holders are still subject to standard immigration controls at ports of entry into the Philippines. Airport immigration officers have the authority to deny or restrict / limit the entry of a foreigner, as may be warranted by circumstances.

The Embassy reserves the right to require the submission of additional supporting documents when necessary.

Egyptian and Sudanese need to apply visa. Ethiopians, Eritreans and Djiboutis can travel to Philippines and stay for 30 days without visa.

The pyramids are more interesting than the chocolate hills.