How to get filipino passport?

i m married to filipina woman 9 years ago i have hous in manila but how to get filipino passport?wat the rules? pls i need help
thx

hi i was maried as well but now widower
and is depending on your nationalety if you can have dual or not
if you can have then it shut be stread forward go and regester the marieg and then go to nso and aply for php nationalety nso is in queson

i m married to filipina woman 9 years ago i have hous in manila but how to get filipino passport?wat the rules? pls i need help

Talk to Philippine embassy personnel in Damascus and they will help you out.

leem817

What Iknow is you need to log in to DFA for them to giveyou an appointment when can you go there to get passport because they will not entertain  a walk in. The place is just parallel to Baclaran Church.

plz.help me why the rules to get the filipino passport

Hello Eduard b.adion!

For other members to help you with your visa query, could you please elaborate more and specify which type of visa, you want or need to have? Is it a working visa, a student visa or a permanent resident visa? Once members have more details, they will eventually get back to you.

Regards,
Sheetul

Sheetul, problen with eduard b. adion is that Philippines goverment does not issue passports freely. You need to have a valid reason to be willing to travel abroad.

Unfortunately, I can not help with the legalities, but I believe any goverment official will be able to do so, eduard.

However, just googling "philippines passport" I have come up with several interesting webs:

epassport.com.
and the requirements are in here: epassport.com.ph/info/requirements/for/new]http://epassport.com.ph/info/requirements/for/new

dfa.gov.ph/main/index.php]Department of Foreign Affairs

Good luck!

Please, obtaining a Philippine passport is a privilege for Filipino nationals. If you are not one, I think it's not worth the time trying to see how to get one. Otherwise, please go visit this:

http://dfa.gov.ph/main/index.php/consul … s/passport

thanks for all the informations was helpfull
regards

To all foreigners who wishes to be a Filipino Citizen, first you need to go to the Bureau of Immigration in Manila and ask them for questions you need to know but be sure to go to authorize persons not to fixers. There are fees to be paid as you will be a permanent resident of this country.

Then to acquire a philippine passport- go and check out online www.dfa.gov.ph / dept. of foreign affairs and wait for your schedule to be called. Call this numbers/call centers: 567-1111 or 737-1000