Family Reunification after fiance visa

Hei hei
God dagen alle sammen.

I'm currently waiting for my family reunification after married.It will be 4 months on June 28,the police said they may approve when the fiance visa expire.My fiance visa got expired last June 06,2018.Does anyone same as my situation waiting for the next permit?can i call udi to ask?Do they really follow the six months waiting or are there anyone here got approved earlier than 6 months?

Just hoping i can get it before august so i can start my norskkurs😊
Tusen takk på forhånd

I applied my family reunification last week of April and the Politi send me a message after 3 weeks that its approved already.  I dont know if it is case to case basis.

Takk for reply...Really that so fast,maybe politi process it if your fiance visa is near to expire when u applied.How many months left your fiance visa is valid when u applied?And from what part if norway u live?

Yes it was a fast decision. I am near Oslo. We applied 1 1/2 month before my visa expired that is their advice to us  after we have our fiance visa. Did you have a result already?

You're so lucky,not yet it will be 4 months on june 28..i applied earlier that is why they forwarded to udi i guess...thats good for u ,u can start your language without payment on august😊by the way what is your nationality?

Yes i enrolled already for my norsk school this coming Aug. I'm from the Philippines. Goodluck to you  and i hope you will get an answer soon.

That's great sis,im filipina too...hopefully i cn get  answer soon..Did you enrolled or the kommune sent you letter for schooling?Can you message me here sis Rie Zamora fb account ko if u dont mind😊 takk