Let us create an English speaking group friends all are welcome!

Anyone Interested?
-someone/anyone to hang out with, have a nice conversation, sharing of thought and experience living in Turkey
-to meet personally, get to know and be friends
-just drop a message and say "im in" :)

i'm in

Hi Lilian,

Welcome.

i m in

Hi Uggur,

Welcome.

Hi guys

I'm in too :)

good we can meet in sultan ahmet square in “Duvares“restourant  and have good time and speak about our problams

I am in, too :)

İ am in

i'm in

I am in
I am interested in this idea

I am in

I am in

I'm in too

Great!

Dears

I do suggest we create a group on whats app to pick a place and meet there . we can share our number in private messages to one of us and he/she can create the group
Am with Marina Suggestion "Sultan Ahmet " I guess its easy for every one to be there also a great place to visit .

Hello Saif, glad meeting u

Heyy Maggy , Pleasure is all mine . you in this ?

Am doIng well. Thanks! Could U add my WhatsApp *** or skype: *** for better communication

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Saif hajtass wrote:

Dears

I do suggest we create a group on whats app to pick a place and meet there . we can share our number in private messages to one of us and he/she can create the group
Am with Marina Suggestion "Sultan Ahmet " I guess its easy for every one to be there also a great place to visit .

agree

Great idea !

Hello guys

if you really interested in a meetup , please send me your number on private message and i will add you to the whats app group .

I'm in

hi friends

Hello . I'm in

Im in😊

I am in

I'm in

Hello world

I am in

I'm in.....Welcome to all participators.

I will be glad to participate!

I would be so excited to have gathering with new frinds

I'm in

after corona, we should do that!

good idea

I am in

As much as I want to share, I don't have anything to share yet about living in Turkey. But I am trying my best to find ways on how I can move to Turkey within this year. So I am hoping that I can read any recommendation or suggestion from you about the available job opportunities where I can submit an application. Thank you! :)

Good idea. Add me when its starts