Help regarding Medical Test

Good morning everyone,

Im a new member of this forum. I juat want to ask any help from you guys regarding to the medical test for residency visa of my wife. We came to dubai last February 1, 2018 and luckly we both hired before our visit visa expire. Now the problem is when my wife undergo medical test for her residency filing, her TB scar was detected ( we are aware of that because its been her problem every medical test but this is inactive she have that when she was a child and she already undergo medication). After 1 day she was told to go back to the hospital.  The doctor told her that she had a scar but the doctor also told her that it was already inactive and they think my wife already undergo medication. To support the doctors findings she undergo sputum test for 3 consecutive days. After 3 days the result came and my wife is UNFIT. Her indian boss gave her a 2nd chance and told her to go to the other hospital for remedical at her expense. The HR immediately gave her all the documents needed. The next day sge undergo same medical procedure but at different hospital. After 1 day she recieve a text and with God's grace she was FIT so he inform the HR and gave all the documents for residence visa processing. But after a week she was informed that the HR cannot file her visa online because the online application indicates that she was UNFIT. The first medical result already reflect at the system and the 2nd medical test was not considered. Her boss told her that there is a possibility of deportation if they cant process her visa. She is already FIT based on the 2nd medical Test is there any way to process her visa?  If there is please tell us. Her employment visa will expire this june 21. Your help is very much appreciated. We dont want to get separated this is the reason why we came to Dubai together even if its expensive. Thank you in advance

Please dont post the same question in multiple threads.

It seems that they will not give her a work visa.  Try adding her as your dependent.  They might allow that on exceptional humanitarian grounds.   She won't be able to work but at least she can stay in UAE.

Even if she already secured a medically fit certificate coming from DHA authorized hospital?

It seems that way from all that you wrote.  You can try and see what happens - remember, there is no process and it is entirely at their discretion so you have no rights of appeals or of going elsewhere.  I am giving you an option if that does not work.