Expired visa and entry oman

Hello this is Taj ...This question for my friend ... My friend stay here sponser visa Oman  last month April 14 he go back his home country and his Visa expire may 30, 2018. Some personal problems he cant back before may 30 ... So if he want he can come back after may 30 any possible for that ?

Hi Need jat,

Without producing a valid entry visa, your friend will not be allowed to even board an international flight.

Oh thanks for ur information...

Hello, I have Oman employment visa. last time I left Oman mid of October 2017 for project out of the country. It seems after 6 months the visa expires, what should I do ? how can I activate the visa?

Hi nehrir,

An Employment visa is valid for 2-years and is multiple-entry.

Also, see the validity printed on your resident card.

As long you are carrying a valid resident card you can enter and exit the country any number of times.

There is no such thing as 'activating' an employment visa.

Hi friend
My resident card in Oman expires on 2 AUGUST 2019. I am planning to move for a vacation to India and supposed to come back 28 JULY 2019.
Can I come back to Oman 4 days before visa expiry? Will there any issue in immigration India?
Please help

Hi vimalsree,

As long as you have a valid entry visa on your passport, the Indian immigration cannot and will not stop you.

Alternatively, to put all doubts to rest, you can ask your sponsor to renew your resident card by extending your employment visa early, prior to your departure for the vacation.

Dear sumitran
Thankyou so much for your response.