How find a part time job in cambodia

I don't know how to increase my income per month to search a part-time job to do. any suggestion about it without freelance, online sale,.... But i would like to do a kid teacher with some skill like Khmer language, Math, . any advice from this application.

Hello.

You cannot just start teaching, you need a teaching license based on TEFL or ESL courses.

Other part time jobs can be found on line, also here in the jobs section. You can post your own advert for free here at the classifieds section: https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/as … hnom-penh/

Good luck.

Joe
Cambodia expert
Expat.com team

Thank you for letting me know that. It's been very hard lately on this site about my posting. I used to use this site for quite a long time but because of this current changing I decided to delete all my accounts. But anyway I will try to take your advice

SreyNith wrote:

Thank you for letting me know that. It's been very hard lately on this site about my posting. I used to use this site for quite a long time but because of this current changing I decided to delete all my accounts. But anyway I will try to take your advice

Hello SreyNith.

I'm sorry that you encountered problems re posting.

All I can say is that there are rules for all members and each new member declares to follow the rules.

If you want to discuss your former problems, send me a private message, I will try to help you.
For a private message, just click on the envelope in the right upper corner.

I hope you won't have any problems in the future.

Regards.

Joe
Cambodia expert
Expat.com team