Close

Moving to Cambodia and looking for business partner!

Good day everyone!

My name is Mey, I am a French Canadian from Montreal Canada. I am Cambodian and I am planning to move in a Cambodia in the next couple of months.

I have been to Cambodia in 2008, it was my first time and loved it. This time I am planning to move there and start a small business and would like to find a business partner who is as driven, motivated, hard-worker and passionate as me. I am open to new ideas and new opportunities as I know that Cambodia is developing rapidly and it is a good time to start a business.

(Investment 5k-10k)

Do not hesitate to contact me!

Cheers!
Mey

Hi Mtlmey,

Welcome on board  :)

You will have more chances finding a business partner by dropping an advert in the dedicated section.

Feel free to do so here : Business partners in Phnom Penh

All the best,
Bhavna

Thank you for the info! :)

Hello Mtlmey,
Great to see how you come to see good opportunity in doing business in Cambodia. The main idea is where and what you think of doing.... Siem Reap is still not crowded.. Phnom Penh is heavy... while Sihanouk ville is another vacancy spot... There quite many areas of biz you could start.... well, 5k to 10k is not a bad size but need to look at some mini projects... I've seen more shops/resto for rent or business for sales now... So good time to grab if you are in Siem Reap anytime soon... Some ventures are just crowded.. So good and solid study will be needed....

Hi Meang Suon,

Thank you for all the information, I will definitely look into it once I am in Cambodia in November.

Thanks,
Mey

Expatriate health insurance in Phnom Penh

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Phnom Penh

Moving to Phnom Penh

Find tips from professionals about moving to Phnom Penh

Travel insurance in Phnom Penh

Enjoy stress-free travel to Phnom Penh

Flights to Phnom Penh

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Phnom Penh