Sidra housing

Hi everyone,

I just had a question regarding housing. I'm due to start working for Sidra in the next few months as a radiographer and was offered a contract with a single benefit status, meaning I'm only sponsored and not my husband and child.

Sidra has been aware of the fact that am married and that am relocation with my husband and child. They are now saying that I am only entitled to a one bedroom appartment. Has anyone been in the same situation as myself where they have been offered a single status contract, where initially offered a one bedroom appartment but were then offered a 2 bedroom because of their circumstances?

Any help and first hand advice would be very much appriciated

Thank you

Good afternoon
Did you tell your recruiter that you are coming with your family?   It's  better to inform Sidra about your preferences while you are still at home, because nothing will change after you have arrived here.

Many people are here with their family and they got family status. You still have time. The lifestile here iis very expensive and you have to pay for airline tickets also for your family. 

Please consider all these advice.