New In Qatar

Hi all

I am Shaan. I got an offer to join in Darwish trading . Is anyone working over ther?? and also I am looking for a roomie who likes to enjoy life... Hoping to find someone who can share a flat so I can handle the budget for room and spend the money to enjoyy.. :P:)

hi there,

have you found a housemate yet.

not yet... :(

have you found a house, i am looking for housemate too, will be in doha in august

I am new to Qatar and i will be in doha itself. I still didnt find any flat or anything  and i guess my budget is too less :(... I have two options I can choose either company's bachelor accommodation or will get 2000 QAR if am opting otherwise. So Right now I'm confused whether to choose company accommodation or should opt for the money so that I can find my own. Any suggestions?? whats your budget?? :D

i have been seraching for one myself, my budget is around 5000 QR permonth

Sharing Villa with 4 bed room for rent

I have villa at Al Hilal very quit area with shade car parking, walking distance from Darwish Engineering, the villa have 4 bed room each 2 room share one bathroom with common kitchen, rate for each room Qrs. 4,000 including water, electricity and net.

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : avoid your personal contact on the forum please

Hello everyone,

For your accommodation search or offer, i would invite you to post your advert in the housing in Qatar section.

Thank you.