Female apartment share. 7000pm Wanted!

I'm a British female in my 20's, searching for a second female to pair up with who is searching in The West Bay or The Pearl areas. I'm prepared to pay up to 7000, so would want someone who is also prepared to match this. (Furnished or unfurnished.) Please PM me if you would like to discuss further.

Hi Helenshmelen,

Welcome on board :)

I invite you to please post an advert in the Shared accommodation in Qatar section :)

Thank you

Maximilien

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum. Post your advert in the Flats for rent in Qatar section.]

Hello I can offer you a villa in al Hilal area on the D ring road if you have another 2 Females to share it with you its fully furnished and has parking space for 3 cars as well as an outside kitchen and a maids room

Hello nabunab,

If you read the ORIGINAL POSTING the member is not looking for accommodations, but rather another female member, to pair up with to share accommodations.

If you wish to advertise your vila then kindly place an ad in our HOUSING section which you can access by clicking on the HOUSING tab in the green banner at the top of this page.

Cheers,
James   Expat-blog Experts Team

Thank you for your remarks. I fully understand her needs I was suggesting to her what to do to fit into what I had to offer.

Hi I m dilek  I m from turkey  I m looking house as well did you get house or room? thanks

I will be happy if you can accept me. But am male.

Hello everyone,

Just a quick reminder that for any posts regarding accommodation (be it accommodation offer or search), it is better to post an ad in the Housing in Qatar section.

@gha444 > Helenshmelen is looking for FEMALE for colocation, not a male.

Thank you all,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Hi, my names Amanda. I've newly moved into Doha and myself and my current flat mate, another female expat from England are looking to move to either west bay or the pearl. Our price range is slightly less, looking at 2000-3000. Please let me know if you would be interested,

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share Emails/ External groups/ Websites on the forum. We have a private message system for private contact infos.

Hello  Amanda

An advert in our Flat share in Doha section will help spread the word.

Regards
Kenjee

Hi,
Iam a female engineer from Australia. Looking for a nice apartment (west bay or The Pearl) to share with any females from mid September / October onwards.. Or to take over my current apartment lease & renew it from September onwards (the current 3 bed apartment in a 5 * tower costs max 6700/ month). If any new apartment available Iam ready to pay up to 7500/ month. I will be in Doha until next April 2016. Please contact me if anyone (FEMALES ONLY) in the same situation. Thanks

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share Phone numbers on the public forum

Hello knasiha

kenjee wrote:

An advert in our Flat share in Doha section will help spread the word.

Regards
Kenjee

gha444 wrote:

I will be happy if you can accept me. But am male.

Since you've brought attention upon yourself.

Ladies - this one is into sex sites.
Watch out for posters who try to contact lady members, we have some odd ones trying to get contact for less than pleasant reasons.
We usually weed them out quickly when they offer sex, but a few slip through.