Please concentrate on topics please

Dear members & friends,

we realized that more and more discussions are quickly getting off topic. It can be funny for some of our members, but it often discourages new members, and this is not nice. We can't go ahead this way.

So please, concentrate on the topics. If you want to talk about something else in an existing thread, please start a new one.

Think twice before posting off topic replies, and please self moderate yourself ;)

Thanks for your comprehension,

Julien

Alrighty! I will personally try and keep my comments as on topic as possible..

Thanks!

nonz.. I guess Julien is talking about us :(  .. better behave ourselves in future..

kamiii wrote:

nonz.. I guess Julien is talking about us :(  .. better behave ourselves in future..

hmmm sure  :(

not really kamiii, I am talking about everyone

Julien wrote:

not really kamiii, I am talking about everyone

So Am I among good girls ????I try to on the topic most of times :)

what happened there? what topic u all talking about....how saudi nows day? i have alot of friend from saudian

We are talking about topics which usually turns out to be off-topic in a very very short delay in the KSA forum.

So, once more dear members, I trust your comprehension in regards to Julien message and hope you will be on topic most of the time ;)

Regards

since most of the posts are becoming chats and PM's, why not integrate a chat board into the site?
it can solve the problem and its great for advertising...
http://www.javazoom.net/jzservlets/jcha … atbox.html

it might be too much of a bother, but if possible it will really add to the site..

unfortunately integrating a chat feature isn't that simple. Have you got another chat system based on php/jquery maybe ?

i think it will slow down the site

@ Julien

nothing I've worked on or tested befor really sorry, but if i get anything in the future will be sure to post you.

Acknowledged Julien Thnx.

I am alwaysssss on TOpic :D

since when did you start calling Ecstasy topic .. ?

->I hope that this thread also doesn't drift off-topic<-

Yud wrote:

->I hope that this thread also doesn't drift off-topic<-

:one

Aha! people in KSA have a unusual "quality" of always talking "of-topic" :D Hehe! Julien! Thanks for the heads up ;)

You must be a Teacher!!!!
Are you ???
Just asking, and I`m not off topic am I .
ok I`ll go stand in the corner then.

agree

Hussam M wrote:

agree

??
:huh:

please join my topic https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=135314

alihassan2010, you are off topic ...