Can anyone tell me what shud I do to move to Gothenburg ?

Hi, My name is Rafe'e Jafree or you can call me rafy. I was born in Kota Kinabalu Sabah on 29th January 1995. Sabah located at west Malaysia or we called as Borneo. When I was 19 year old (2014), I move to Shah Alam ,Selangor Malaysia which is 40 minutes away from Kuala Lumpur City. I moved to Shah Alam because i got offered from University Technology Mara to continue my Bachelor Degree in Material Science. Luckily, I graduated on time (2017). I finished my Bachelor Degree I directly continue my Master Degree in the same course until now. My Master a bit messy because I got confused with myself. So I decided to migrate to Sweden to get a better life. Actually I really love to continue my master but I want to continue abroad. If my result of Bachelor degree not satisfied any University in Sweden, I would like to get a job and working there as long as I'm living in my dreamed country (Sweden).

More about me, during my study the things i loved to do or hobby is, I love to dance. Dancing is one of my part time job (freelance) until now where I can earn money from dance performance. Mostly, I performed Malaysia traditional dance and Borneo dance (Sabah & Sarawak). I am such a culture lover and I really love to know more culture in this world.

Other than dance, fashion also one of my passion. I am not a designer but I'm a freelancer stylist and wardrobe for drama. I really enjoyed to work in this kind of industry which is to see people make over, teach them how to dress well and be confident and etc. This is totally different from my field of study but this is my passion.

My ambition is what ever I want to be as long as my mama proud of me.

I hope I will have a chance to work or continue Master (if qualified) in my dreamed country, Sweden

I am worried about visa and working permit.

Interesting reading, but do you have any problems or so with visa or working permit?