One Good Deed per day

In honor of the recently passed Earth Day, I would like to dedicate this post to the inhabitants of the planet. So lets hear it out for Earth ...

Suggest to decide on doing one good deed per day ..no matter how small.. and then sharing your story..

Best
~Kamiii

I'll start off..

25th April.. Me and a colleague will not drive our cars and share a cab to work. Effect : reduce carbon emission and pollution.

@Kamii: effect, some dude from the subcontinent gets some more money to send back home

Switch off the lights for two hours, Effect: witht eh 42" led tele, it gave the theater effect!

A simple way to do it every single day is to utilize all your electricity effectively at home and at work. That will save enough for many moons to come if everyone will do it diligently.

kamiii wrote:

I'll start off..

25th April.. Me and a colleague will not drive our cars and share a cab to work. Effect : reduce carbon emission and pollution.

but u did use the car :rolleyes:

i would something which would benefit the frustrated Riyadh :P

would love to go for a candle light dinner... absolutely no light, and at home, so no driving too... but cant tell the date.... here i save electricity, reduce pollution and traffic

shahab.ali wrote:

would love to go for a candle light dinner... absolutely no light, and at home, so no driving too... but cant tell the date.... here i save electricity, reduce pollution and traffic

hehehhe i love this one:P

nonz wrote:
kamiii wrote:

I'll start off..

I was talking about not taking the car to work...

kamiii wrote:
nonz wrote:
kamiii wrote:

I'll start off..

I was talking about not taking the car to work...

huh but u still used it. Do u want be to set that car in fire or something....:mad:

yes nonz right

fayad ali wrote:

yes nonz right

re u increasing your posts Fayad so u can pm to some members ? :D

I always try to avoid using plastic bags,

e.g. if taking something small like cigarette from a market or taking a sandwich from anywhere, or anything that i can carry in hand, i return bag the plastic bag.

I believe that if everyone in this world avoided one plastic bag per day, we can make difference, so every step counts.

slyshooter wrote:

I always try to avoid using plastic bags,

e.g. if taking something small like cigarette from a market or taking a sandwich from anywhere, or anything that i can carry in hand, i return bag the plastic bag.

I believe that if everyone in this world avoided one plastic bag per day, we can make difference, so every step counts.

Why did u ask for the extra plastic bag when u were buying those tons of cigarettes ?I told u not to do it :P

I tolerated one guy one phone so long because I knew he didnt have anyone else to listen his weirdo stuff :/

bought some indoor plant to office and now attempting to grow them.. lets see how long this will last. :D

RedGoblin wrote:

bought some indoor plant to office and now attempting to grow them.. lets see how long this will last. :D

Oh i got something really bad to write here but i m holding myself tight...i just hope someone else do it :P

Not a single day passes in my life where I do not pick up some object from the street and put it in the trash bin... Sometimes it feels like these objects are waiting for me to help them home

@Nonzy: go for it! I am all ears..

musicman wrote:

Not a single day passes in my life where I do not pick up some object from the street and put it in the trash bin... Sometimes it feels like these objects are waiting for me to help them home

heheheheh i love what u just mentioned about yourself and i makes me "Kachra Raja" :lol:  i dont do it outside but i do it home all the time...my hubby hates the habit :D

and no MM,i cant type the actual reason of RG for keeping the plant in office :lol::lol::lol:

kamiii wrote:

In honor of the recently passed Earth Day, I would like to dedicate this post to the inhabitants of the planet. So lets hear it out for Earth ...

Suggest to decide on doing one good deed per day ..no matter how small.. and then sharing your story..

Best
~Kamiii

Why dont you start by communicating with me, abhi tak naraz ho jani?

nonz wrote:

He will be fine dont worry...he is a sweet guy:)

Why do you have to poke your norse every where, just go back to sleep and let kami reply...:-(

huh!! i have deleted mine :mad: