Bahrain visa

Good mrng I want to know the meaning of expire of employment visa ....what can be the reasons yesterday show in the progress now its is expire..kindly help me know the reason..and can it give me issues when going home sonce am going vocation soon

See this sticky: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=750635

And I am not clear what is your exact question.  Did your employer apply for renewal and it shows as expired?  or just shows as not valid?

Hello...my new employee applied my visa after four day the visa was stating visa in the process now on Tuesday it stated expired employment visa.....I dnt know what happening...kindy assist ..then when I go to immagration ther say I have a case at police if which I have never had any problem am worried am stil need of my job oooh my am stress

It seems that your visa was cancelled or rejected.  You need to talk to your employer quickly to find out what is happening.  Only they would be able to guide you.

We visited immagration on Thursday...we give the teller guy the paper bt he never said anything if I av problem in the police..later he call another man who took my documents and he said I have police case of which I jave never done anything.....am just confused y he daid amhave a runner way....can my former boss could b the one who said am runner ways...bt I paid him all his visa

We visited immagration on Thursday...we give the teller guy the paper bt he never said anything if I av problem in the police..later he call another man who took my documents and he said I have police case of which I jave never done anything.....am just confused y he daid amhave a runner way....can my former boss could b the one who said am runner ways...bt I paid him all his visa

It sounds like your previous employer reported you as absconding.  You need to go to LMRA and file a complaint for wrongful absconding report showing them whatever documentation you have.

See this link: http://lmra.bh/portal/en/page/show/191

Also at the same time, your employer needs to support you in getting the visa through.