Looking for dog friendly apartment in Sofia

Good afternoon!

I am soon moving to Sofia with my boyfriend (he is Bulgarian already living there) and as the title suggests we are looking for a dog friendly place! He did some asking around with friends andd colleagues, and it seems that there are not many places available other than older and not so nice. As he is working with a big company there we need to be in Sofia and close to metro/bus. Do any of you have any advice or maybe websites? He is working full time, so I am trying to do as much as possible from here before I start sending him out on apartment hunting. We aren't looking for a big place or even extravogant, just 1 bdrm apartment that allows my dog. Thanks for any suggestions or help!

Leslie

May I suggest a better approach:

1. Select a region/neighbourhood - the closer to the workplace the better. If you plan to start work here, consider this too. Transport is also very important piece.
2. Define your budget.
3. Define any other requirements - normally owning a dog is not an issue.

Then contact 1-2 agencies and start your search. Since apartments will be popping out every day, it is best if you're already in the country and can visit and check the different options until you find your place.