Advice needed for Medical Treatment in Bangalore

I am planning to take my brother to Bangalore for treatment. He lives in Bangladesh. He had a heart attack recently and also has complications related to kidney and eye. He is only 35. 18 years ago my dad went to Bangalore and got his open heart surgery done by dr. Devi Shetty. We want to get his services for my brother too.

But I understand things may have changed in last 18 years. Dr. Shetty opened up a chain of hospitals with the name NH Narayana attached to it. That's where my confusion is. From doing a quick Google search I can see there is a NH Narayana Cardiac Science Institute and a multi-speciality hospital in Bangalore.

If we go to the multi-speciality hospital will they refer us to the cardiac institute if need be? Or should we go to the cardiac institute for the heart and multi-speciality hospital for kidney and eyes. His heart and kidney conditions are not good and he is so young. So, we want the best possible treatment for him.

I would really appreciate if you give me some advice on this. If you think there are better places in Bangalore for treatment please let me know.

Hi Mods, please feel free to move the thread to Bangalore forums if you think that's more appropriate.