Dentist in India.

Hi,

I need dental care, and I thought about going in India!!

I'd like to know your opinion and, if possible, yours experiences on this topic. Please, teme about costs!

I'm looking for dental clinics but also private dentist. I'm willing to relocate temporarily in India.

Hello Madron.

You can take a look at this page : Dentists in India. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks a lot, Aurelie :)

Bye

Medical care is excellent in India as Well as cheap too. In-fact India is Promoting its Medical Tourism at a very rapid rate !!

saimans wrote:

Medical care is excellent in India as Well as cheap too. In-fact India is Promoting its Medical Tourism at a very rapid rate !!

Hi, please,

do you have any specific suggestions?

Madron wrote:
saimans wrote:

Hi, please,

do you have any specific suggestions?

Plz have a specific query in that case.

saimans wrote:

Hi, Saimans, sorry foe keep you waiting :)

I've never been to India... I know nothing about dentists, clinics, ecc

I'm looking for a good professional with honest prices :D

Madron wrote:
saimans wrote:

Hi, Saimans, sorry foe keep you waiting :)

I've never been to India... I know nothing about dentists, clinics, ecc

I'm looking for a good professional with honest prices :D

Do you wanna come to India only for the dental care ?? Pls elaborate yourself !!

saimans wrote:

Do you wanna come to India only for the dental care ?? Pls elaborate yourself !!

Why not?
Do you have any idea about dentists' prices in Italiy????:(

I'm interested in an English course, and a MBA, too.

Madron wrote:
saimans wrote:

Why not?
Do you have any idea about dentists' prices in Italiy????:(

I'm interested in an English course, and a MBA, too.

Its very cheap in India for sure and you will get lots of dental clinics in all the major cities and for MBA and English course you can contact Symbiosis Institute Pune !!

Thank you very match! :)

I'm going to deepen your advece.

Last thing.  I know, Symbiosis is a wellknown institution, and they have also a distance leaning MBA.

I found that Pondicherry University offers a course of MBA online
http://www.pondiuni.edu.in/content/courses-offered

If you can give me your opinion, what do you think is the best between the two courses?

Ciao

I will still prefer Symbiosis over any other institute.

Good Luck

I do know of a good dentist.  He has an office in Nanital and Haldwani.  Let me know what prices you need and I will find out for you.  My husband is very pleased with his care.

This area is beautiful.  We are located in the foothills of the Himalayas.

Hi
Back in September I travel to India for a dental makeover I had very positive experience
I use Dr Gaurav popolai  I am actually going back next month for continue treatment for the implant   I am looking for someone to travel with me let me know if you're interested   You don't need to locate to India full mouth take about 2 1/2 week