Appointment order

Dear sir,
I am rohith Indian mechanical engineer..just only teliphonic interview has done after that they they sent contract agreement after signing on it they sended appointment order from OXIANA LIMITED.. Everything okay they are saying that visa expenses should be mine.im in a confusion whether the appointment order is fake or geniune.kindly help me sir

Regards,
Rohith VN

Who did you do the phone interview with? Was it an employment agent or someone claiming to be from Oxiana?
If they are asking you to pay money for the visa it is a scam. 
Any legitimate company will cover the cost of any visas, travel etc.

Does the contract have phone numbers and address for Oxiana?
In June 2008 Oxiana joined with Zinifex to become Oz Minerals.

The head office is in South Australia.
Oz Minerals
Level 1, 162 Greenhill road South Australia 5063
Phone (+61 8)82296600

You're doing a great job here, Stumpy, trying to save some incredibly naive souls from getting swindled!

Message to all naive souls: never, never, never assume you are going to land a fantastic job on the basis of one telephone interview. Please, people, think! There are a lot of naughty boys out in the big wild world, and they're not all Nigerian princes.

Thanks Gordon.

I know Oxiana from Laos. Unfortunately there are gullible people out there who will get swindled by this and other scams as they will not heed the advice even after it being offered to them.  :huh: