Amazon Delivery to bucharest Romania

I've ordered some stuff for my flat here, delivery really difficult though. Its apparently here in Bucharest but I have to fill out all there Romanian forms and I need to register with customs. It's okay but Romanian being my second language I'm not great with legal lingo...Its a bit of a hassle. Who knows when I'll get my stuff! Any way to make it simpler?
Thanks all!

I'm assuming you've ordered from Amazon.com (and therefore this is a shipment from the USA) rather than one of their EU websites. If so, and depending on the item value, you may have customs and import charges to pay since you are importing from outside the EU. If possible it's best to purchase items from within the EU as they are tariff free across national borders. Amazon.de often stocks the same items and shipping is often the cheapest since it's the closest physical location. If you load the website in Chrome you can right-click the page to get it automatically translated to English so you get to browse the German store but still understand what's happening!

For transporting other goods (even those within the EU) it can sometimes be cheaper to use a service like www.eshopwedrop.ro who give you a virtual postbox in the UK, Italy and Germany (and now I see also the USA but I don't know how that works). You get your things sent there, they put it on their next truck to Romania, and you get it a few days later but usually for a lower postage cost than if you were to get it shipped directly to Romania by the seller.

Cheers! Yeah Rookie mistake I guess.... Amazon UK wasn't working for me so ordered from The US website without even thinking...
Ta