Questions about jobs in Indonesia

Hi all,

I am looking to go live in Indonesia and the first thing I have to do is found a job there (I already have the girlfriend ^^)

So I would like to know if anybody knows website to found a job?
Average salary (I supriseley got a master degree in computer science + a master degree in international project management in France + a master degree in Canada in project management).
The working conditions? (hour works, I guess in my position you don't count, holidays, etc..)

Is it easy to found there? My girlfirend say yes :P

I am already in Montreal, Quebec, Canada since 1 year and a half has my first job experience.

thanks,

Welcome on Expat-Blog k182 ;)

I hope that other forumers will be able to help you. Else, you can also insert an ad in Jarkata Classifieds -> Jobs section mentioning your qualifications and the position you are looking for!

Regards

Hi!

I have the same question - going to emigrate to Indonesia, since my future wife is living there!

If anybody can help with looking for a job in Indonesia, best of all Java, I would be grateful.

Gniewomir Kuciapski
[email protected]

wow, tax for just working there? And additionally regular taxes? Can you advice where to read some complete rules for foreign workers?

Why everything should belong to my wife? Even if I keep my nationality?