Visa expired without applying extension

hello..good pm can you give me advice?my visa is expired last january 12 and im waiting for my new employer for the new visa and my previous company didnt apply me for extension.my question is can i talk to my previous employee to apply me an extension?any answer appriciated

You cannot ask previous employer to apply for extension if the the new employer has already applied for your visa.

If they haven't then you can ask the old employer to renew for shorter period.

even 2mnths finish? because my workmate still not finish their visa..the company cannot proceed in next visa if the 1st visa still not finish

I have no idea what you just said.

You said before your visa has expired.  If it has and your new employer has applied for a visa then you cannot extend.

So has your visa expired or not expired?  I am not at all clear from your response above.

my visa is expired last january12 sir

is there a chance niw to ask for extension?

I think you need to read carefully what I wrote as you don't seem to be understanding.

Your old employer cannot extend anything if your new employer has already applied.

If your new employer has not applied, your old employer can renew the work permit but NOT after 3 months of expiry.

You are already illegally overstaying so whoever sponsors your visa will have to pay fines for the overstay.

Hi,

I have the same issue. My visa was cancelled last feb.27 and my grace period is almost done and no new employer yet. My question is can I extend my grace period.? what is the process I should do and how much it will cost.

Thank you.

Your issue is not the same.  Your visa was cancelled not expired.  That means you have 30 days to find new employment or leave the country.

There is no "grace" period for cancelled permit beyond the 30 days.  You can approach LMRA and ask them if it's possible but I don't think so.

You can try to get a flexi-permit if you profession supports it but it will cost quite a bit of money.   Don't overstay as that will lead to much bigger issues and if caught, you will be deported and blacklisted.

Hi,
Pl help

My visit is expired today. Can I apply for extension tomorrow

You should have done it before expiry.  Anyway try to apply as soon as you can.

Is it possible to apply for an extension without passport

It is possible if you have a strong government relations person otherwise they will ask to see passport.

Can it be extended by the company which need to apply my visa or am the one to do it?

The company which sponsored the visa.