Query

Hai sir ....am JIJIN JOHN from India....I am trying to go Singapore for a job... is there any way to know the application is approved by mom or not....IAM applying application with Singapore agency....they told me that mom is approved but ipa is not get now....how many days will take to get ipa? In hand and is there any way to track online that application approve or not????

I have already responded to your query which you had send through PM.

I always encourage participants that DO NOT send PM to us rather post your queries in this forum so that others can participate and share their own experiences which will benefit to all of us and the new participants by reading these discussion threads.

Further, would like to repeat again that please read through our old discussion threads before posting your query as in most of cases you will find that the query which you are raising has already discussed.

I'm linking a similar thread which will give you additional information. Good luck.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=598365

Thank for ur information....I ll wait for ipa for 1 week ...

You can check your application status by logging into the EPOnline system on MoM's website. You should have received your FIN number required for logging in from the agency. If not, ask them!

When will get this FIN? How much dayz will take?

The FIN is issued within a week after the application is submitted to MoM.
Ask the agency for it. If they don't want to tell you (or come up with some excuses), they are cheaters and you should stop working with them. (This is a common strategy by illegal agencies - I hope you didn't pay them any fee, because that, too, is not allowed by law.)

Also, the FIN stays with you for life (or at least until you become Singapore citizen or PR). Therefore, if you ever applied for a work pass before, you can use the same FIN now (and if you ever apply again, it will also be the same still).