Looking for a vegan flatshare in Düsseldorf

Hi lovely people!

I'm Morgane, I'm 24 and French. I'm vegan and I'm looking for a furnished flatshare with a furnished room and kind vegan souls  :) If possible, I'd like to find one that's near Uhlandstraße, Düsseldorf.

I'm currently living in France in Toulouse and I will do a 6 months internship from April in Düsseldorf in translation. I love cooking, travelling, dancing, animals, zero waste, minimalism, yoga, mindfulness and further vibrant topics! I can sometimes talk a lot but I like to withdraw in my quiet bubble sometimes to read a book too.
I'm very open-minded and I get along with people who are as lenient as I am. I would like to find lovely souls whom I can cook with and share common interests with or just watch movies with.
I'm not very much of partygoer, alcohol drinker or whatsoever but I enjoy a nice evening around a delicious meal with cool vibes and talks :)

I have nothing against pets, on the contrary :) I'm just allergic to cats but not that much.
I don't smoke and would appreciate a non-smoking flatshare or at least people smoking in their own room or outside.

I'm really looking forward to meeting new people and learning from them and enjoying my time in Düsseldorf with them so if you liked this description, please contact me :)

I would like to come to Düsseldorf by the end of March and visit several flatshares that I fancied (hopefully I will have talked with the flatsharers on Skype a bit beforehand), during the weekend (31st of March and 1st of April) to eventually choose the one with the people I get along the most with :)

If you have vegan friends who are looking for someone to complete their flatshare please let me know! :)

With love,
Morgane

You will probably be very lucky to find someone here to help since there are simply not so many people that use this site on a regular basis. Definitely the best possibility for finding such a living situation is at University. There are usually pin-boards where people put up advertisements looking for, or offering, a room or apartment. Maybe you can get some assistance from someone at Düsseldorf University to hang up an advertisement for you with your email so they can contact you. If you cannot find someone through official channels at the University then maybe some student group online. I have assisted people in this way in Stuttgart but I don't know anyone in Düsseldorf.

Thank you for your help !