Returning to Rio in July 2011

I was born in Rio, but I lived in Denver Colorado.  I have some family in Rio but not longer have any friends from the past, so would like to start some new friendships. I am living in Recreio Beach.  I also went to the University of Colorado at Denver and hold a degree in Architecture so that is what I plan on doing (in case you know about a job in town).  I love to chill and have a good time and hope to find some friends to hang out with around Barra or Recreio.

Have a good one!

Ricardo

Welcome on board Ricardo ;)

Thanks for offering your help to our members. May be you can also  contribute & participate on the various discussions of Rio de Janeiro forum.

Regards

Hey Ricardo,

If you're already home, welcome back! :)

what year did you graduate? some of my best friends in nyc went to school in colorado, mostly in boulder, but a few in denver... one of my good friends here in rio has been looking for architecture jobs as well, i can see if he has any leads if youŽd like...

I graduated from the 3.5 y master of architecture program from University of Colorado at Denver in 2006.

And yes, I would like very much some leads on Architecture jobs in Rio.

Thank you,

Ricardo

Hi Ricardo ,

I have a couple of friends at Cyrela and Brookfield engineering frims, maybe can help.

I moved here from NYC 2 years ago.  I live in Sao Conrado and do most of my real estate business in Barra and Recreio.

hit me up for anything!

safe travels and welcome back!
Mark