Wanna move to Rio

Hi there!

My future is in Rio i have no doubts about that :) but i don't really know where to start..i speak French, Dutch, English, Turkish, a little bit Kurdish and Spanish and i just started Brazilian Portuguese lessons..
Any of your advices are more than welcome!

Hi tirej Welcome to Expat.com :thanks:

Thank youuuu :shy

Hi Tirej,

If you haven't already done so read my postings "A Gringo's Survival Guide for Brazil" and "The High Cost of Living in São Paulo - how to economie". While the latter was written for new members coming to São Paulo the information still applies to Rio as well. The Survival Guide contains just about all the information you will need to get you off to a great start here in Brazil. Welcome to Expat-blog and to Brazil.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog

Hi William!

Thank you for the info! I'm at work..but i'm gonna check all of that right now as i can't wait to get more info ;)

Have a nice day!

Hey I'm in the samee boat..I speak a few languages and wana move to Rio soooo bad...but don't know where to start..also it's kinda scary as don't know anyone there..:-/

Hi Selin T,

Well your best starting point is to read all of my postings at the top of the first Brazil Forum page, they will give you all of the factual information you need to know about life in and living in Brazil.

Once you've done all that then I'm sure you will quickly make lots of new friends all over Brazil just by participating in the forum, post a topic, respond to topics and soon your contact list will grow by leaps and bounds.

Welcome to Expat-blog, I really hope you will have lots of fun here.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog