I am practicing my English Speaking - Free advice

Hi, I will be living in Lima and I would like to practice my English in return I can offer some tourism advice about the city, about other cities, class of Spanish, etc.
So I am looking for English speaker who can give me a hand.

I will be in the U.S. until 20 April but I usually live in Miraflores. I speak with a neutral American accent but am very good at both U.S. and British usage, pronunciation, grammar and syntax. I studied Spanish in college years ago and I need to improve my speech and grammar a lot. Let me know if you'd be interested in getting together.

Hi John, I am interested, now I am living in Jesus Maria, how can we manage to start practicing together?

I will write to you after I return to Miraflores on 20 April. We will plan something then.

I am back in Miraflores now and I would like to arrange to meet you. I suggest that in future we meet once a week, perhaps at the flat of my girlfriend (novia?), Marion, on Ca. Porta near el Malicon. We spend half our time near Lunahuaná and we will be going there on Thursday for about a week. Therefore tomorrow, Wednesday, will be the only time we will have available to meet until approximately 05 May.

My name is John Hill and my email address is***. Marion's celular number is ***.

As I said, I am from the state of Colorado in the USA and I have a neutral America accent.  Marion is a Scottish/Jamaican colonial who has lived in Peru for 40 years; you would not want to imitate her accent.

Please contact me at my email address or by phone.

We would like to meet you.

John Hill

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct