Visiting Peru

Hola Travelers,
I need your advice regarding visiting Peru.
Sincerely
HT

Good day ...
When u take a flight from Phil. to Amsterdam it is fine as long as U stay On the airport till u next direct flight to Peru. If U need to wait for few hours just stay at the airport. If U need to go out the Airport of Amsterdam then U need Visa. If the Flight been delay  and it's KLM Fault. Yes they will give u Visa for 24 hours with out paying anything and they will book u in to KLM hotel for free. It happened once to me, I know . To come to peru u can visit peru up to 60 days with out Visa. Just make sure before landing to Peru Airport they will give u little white paper for u to have access to come into peru and U need to keep that inside ur passport and never loose that white paper. when u leave back to Philip. U need to show the white paper again with ur passport and just pay airport tax and U can get back to philip with out any problems. No U dont need a letter from someone to invite u to peru .
Thanks
:)

Good day
Thank you for the helpful answer, that was really informative :)

HT

Good morning...

Great so if u need any help once U here just give a shout and By the way some of my friends is also in Philip. in Santa Rosa :)
Nice meetng You and have a wonderful Holidays when U arive in Peru and enjoy
Thanks
Arnold

Hello Arnold,
I'll give you a punch when I need help :-)
Have a good day
HT

Good morning ...
LMAO I like the "PUNCH" :) No I am from South Africa but LOcated over here in Peru since 2006 till Now :) My friends over there in Philip has Call centre Business lol. Ramond dearden is from UK and the rest from USA.
Arnold
:)

Also remember I am 13 Hours behind U so If I don't reply fast don't think I am am scared of the PUNCH  whahhahaha.... :) Just joking L L :) L .... U can also get hold of me direct my skype peru_s.a or email [email protected] :)
Thanks
Arnold.R

Oh-call center. Are they hiring applicants that has Spanish skills and pays good?
Thank you again :-)
HT

good evening
Here in peru they do need agents who can speak English to work in an Call Centre tho and also I can speak Spanish so-so not that good.
Arnold.R

Hola Amigo,
I'm sure they hire bilingual people to work such field :-)
There are many here in Philippines that hire people that knows 2-3 international language.
Gracias Amigo
HT

Good day
U most welcome hunn
Thanks
Arnold.R

hi! i dont know to much about that, but, whenever you wanna know about the life here, contact me as a friend:)... im a girl looking friends from everywhere. take care

Good morning..
Sure I will keep in mind and also yes I'f been here in Peru since 2006 tho.Sure I will add u as an friend
Thanks
Arnold.R

Hello Latngirl,
Where are you in Lima?
HT

Hello Arnold and Latngirl,
Does anyone of you know if I can possibly get a part-time job?
Please let me know..
KJ

hi karem...im living around a place call san miguel, so would be nice to know, when you fly, till then .. by the way, for sure you can find any job, part time too, ... have a nice day my new friend..:)

Hi Latngirl,
Thank you for the kind respond.
A pleasure to be a friend with you :-)
Have a great day
HT

Hi krem...nice ti receive ur messagge...about the job i know there is alot who wants english speakers..nd about spanish..dont worry i could teach u with pleasure would be fun for me :)..so where u planning to stay in lima..do u know?..u could write me private messagge too...btw..do u have facebkk? Take care :).

Hello Latngirl,
No, I don't have facebook. I'm not fun of it.
Have a nice day beautiful
HT

Hi Karen I'm happy to receive your message so Ihope you arrive soon have a nice day.