Shopping in New Zealand

Hello dear members,

I guess this could be an interesting topic. I invite all members in  New Zealand (both locals & expats) to share their daily/weekly/monthly experience about shopping. You may also include some shopping tips/suggestions!

So can you please share with us:

>Where do you usually go for shopping?
(Shopping for basic products like Food, Vegetables, Meat)

>What are your favorite shopping malls/complex or boutique?
(Where you usually go to relax or to buy your clothing stuffs, shoes and other shopping related products!)

Awaiting for your contribution ;)

Best Regards

I have been getting stuff from cotton on like anything.  They are not that expensive knowing that you get quality products.  Around my area, there is also a store that carry a lot of Old Navy and Gap products.  They ship quite new ones as you can really see that they are in sync with the season, this goes without saying that I hope they are not from the catalog they are sporting a year down.

Hi nolson!

Thanks for your help ;)

Armand

I am from North Shore Auckland. Regarding to grocery shopping, I always go Chinese groceries in North Cote for meat & vegs for a much cheaper prices.

For clothes & shoes, haha,I am quite picky. I like big shopping mills such as Albany or Silvia park. I will go for quality rather than quantities.

Welcome to Expat.com lulu_0417!

Thank you for sharing. :)

You are welcome! Lulu's managed to back in blog again :)