Overstay for two days

i overstayed in Singapore for two days over  my visit pass period thank god they told me i dont need to pay the fine , then i went to the Johor Bahru and try to come back the day after, what happened is i went to Immigration and they gave me the  letter refused to entry to Singapore, and i told them i was student here and i am interested in looking for jobs. therefore i went back to Indonesia, try to crawl my way back to Singapore because soon i will take my master there or find a job there.

if i wanna re enter singapore, with the visit pass without appeal, would it be a good idea ?
appeal first but i need singaporean or PR to do it for me
or would it be hard to apply for student pass for master ?

What is the purpose of your appeal? You didn't follow the rules one after other. Firstly, you must know that over staying in Singapore is an offence. It's a good gesture that ICA didn't fine you. Secondly, before tourist visa expires, you should have left the country. If you want to re-visit the country, then you must stay outside of Singapore at least 5 working days but you tried again to come Singapore one day after. That's why immigration officer didn't allow you to enter. Thirdly, in future if you want to visit again, then try once, if immigration officer won't allow you to enter Singapore then try don't visit at least a year. If you try quite often then chances are high they may blacklist your passport. Last not the least, if you want do your master then go through proper admission process and student visa. Good luck

It was NOT a good idea to overstay - such things are not seen lightly in Singapore! - and it was another BAD idea to exit the country and try to enter again after a short time!
Do not do that again - and make sure you have a visa or written confirmation in hand before you come to Singapore next!
Now you should contact ICA to find out if you are blacklisted, for how long, and if there is any way to get the ban lifted.
If you are blacklisted, you will not get the student pass you need to do your Master, or any entry visa to attend job interviews or work pass to work here - and that means you can forget about your dream to study or work in Singapore (at least until the ban is lifted)!

My friend already went to ica, he said i need to write a letter of appeal and have singaporean or pr to help me get in again

Did you read my message? Appealing for what? You were not allowed to enter Singapore because you didn't follow the rule. The basic rule says, you must be staying outside of Singapore at least for 5 days before you try to enter Singapore (that also depends on ICA's approval). So, I'm not sure what's the purpose of appealing here.

Well, if ICA tells you to send an appeals letter, then you better do that.
Make sure to give a good explanation for what happened and a convincing reason why you should be admitted into the country again (a desire to work here will not be enough!).

I think that's his friend's suggestion not ICA. There is no reason to appeal, unless ICA didn't allow him to enter in his next visit.

It is not my friend suggestion, my friend went to ICA and asking about my case they told him to appeal Ica, just in case before i go back to singapore because i dont wanna be reckless by coming there to get rejected again

I don't think they will stop you entering this time, earlier case was clear case of violation of not fulfilling the minimum requirement i.e. not staying 5 days out of Singapore before you re-visit. Or else there shouldn't be any case pending against you (if I read it correctly from your post) which will prevent you to enter. But, if ICA officer said to appeal (I would read it as moreover a clarification) then write a letter to the officer with your contacts here (any Singaporean or PR) to clarify whether you can visit here or not. Good luck

Surya: It was not just a matter of trying to return too early - he overstayed, visited often (and long) without clear reason and ICA probably suspects him of illegal work (he even tol.d them he would like to work in Singapore!). That easily triggers a blacklisting, which can only be lifted by appeal (or clarification letter, as you call it).

My sister managed to get lifted from this ban before. We called the Ica and Ica advised us to get pr or singaporean to appeal for her. It was approved.Whenever she comes in here in Singapore she just need to show the letter from them.

Hi may I know how did your sister know she was banned? Did she enter and was refused or before leaving she was advised she was banned?

Tyia

Hi Jeli ,

She stayed in SG for two months. We went to JB and She didn't managed to enter back in SG because the booking we got for her flight was just a reservation at that time. Not confirmed flight. So they stamp something behind her passport and I clarified with ICA.

Thanks
Joy

Day Off Bliss wrote:

She stayed in SG for two months. We went to JB and She didn't managed to enter back in SG because the booking we got for her flight was just a reservation at that time. Not confirmed flight. So they stamp something behind her passport and I clarified with ICA.

Sorry, but someone who stays for two months (when the average tourist visits only three days) and then goes to JB for a day, hoping to get a new STVP on return, is asking for trouble. This is not how it works in Singapore!