Finding jobs

What is the best way to find a job without being in Thailand? I'm having a hard time because I can't get a visa without a job.

Many people arrive on a tourist visa and then search for job that will also assist in obtaining proper visa and work permit.

I will say unless you have certain degrees and skills it may be very difficult to find work because many jobs are restricted by law for Thai's only.

The dog is right.  Unless you have skills that would be useful in a multinational - and you would get employed through them - it's rare to find anyone that gets a job whilst out of the country.

What kind of job are you looking for?

Thanks for replied.
As I said, I'm good handle with individual issue which it may involve the law and corporate 3rd party ( some people can't stand conflict )
My past experiences mostly I fighting against people in same nationality for my bosses lol
I can't specific anymore what I'm doing because when a person life's mess, anything in need to fix and manage 🤦🏽‍♀️

Thank you for your opinions.
Of cause in each responsibilities of each job people needed to have guts and skills.
So far I mostly seen people here didn't really get my pint but full of opinions and being judgemental.
Have a good day ahead.

Clearly there is some cross-topic posting going on here which makes for some very confusing references.  It sounds like someone is unhappy, feeling disrespected and perhaps isn't as good at conflict resolution as she might want others to think. :unsure