New members of the Democratic Republic of Congo forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi all,

Newbie on the Democratic Republic of Congo forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in the Democratic Republic of Congo if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi i'm not an expat but a congolese . i have lived in Ghana before. i would like to know more about how expat works.

hi M Chintan Kumar Working for Recruitment for My Client and Located in Lubumbashi, if any one looking for change just Message me i can help it out.

Hi Mr Kumar. I am interested in what you are doing. I'd like to more about it. Which company are you working for?

Hi  Mr.kumar, how r you. I am Udayan. kindly tell which profile you need? [email protected] it'smy mail id.

M Looking out for Different hiring for My Mining & Mineral Processing Client, Let me know if you are interested for change

Brother, let me know if you are looking for change

Yes of course I am looking for change.  My Email address : **

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

Hi kurma
I am looking for change am an undergraduate zambian mining engineer .. I am  interested in your post and developing and expanding from congi.for anything u can email me at ( ***)

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

Hi Everyone

My name is Lance , Im from South Africa. Profesional Chef and and have travelled the world. I hope to and aim to develop my culinary techniques and taste buds more here in Lubumbashi. And looking forward to this next step in my career.

Thank you

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=829944

Thanks!

Closed