Renting in Dar es Salaam.

any advised?
I am looking to live in central Dar, good area.
Going there to work.
Any advised??
what is the average apt rent?
Do people share?
any site ?

please advised.
I will be arriving Oct-Nov

Need some advice from SA expats living in Dar es Salaam...am considering a post after 10 yeras in the ME and need some broad based comments on accomodation standards, standards of retail and hospitality sector, employment opportunities for spouses, schools, availability of commodities etc.....anything which could put my thoughts surrounding the potential move, into perspective. Is crime an issue? - have received various perspectives on this matter. Look forward to some feedback and thanks in advance. Regards, Robert

Hello Justore,

I might a place for you in ar es salaam,Ten minute walking to mlimani city shopping mall.The biggest known in Tanzania.I have tenant there moving out on November will have to do some renovation first.You will have water everyday, electricity and very close to the high road.Self gate, and we could try to get a security guy or you can get one your self.If you have kids they have a close church center for teaching but my rental about per-month should not be less that $900.00USD per month if you are interested email me at [email protected]