Arusha: I look for a small apartment with kitchen

Hi, I'm italian and I'd like to find a small apartment with kitchen in the heart center of Arusha.
I will alone and I will need it for 10-11 days (october).
Can you give me some info, please?
thanks, Fox

Hello Fox.

Welcome to Expat.com!

You can try to post an advert in the housing in Tanzania section. It might help. :)

Good luck in your research,
Aurélie

[Moderated: No free ad please. Please post in Tanzania Housing section]

jordan06 wrote:

[Moderated]

Hello Jordan, I have just sent an private message.

Hello!
Welcome to Arusha, there are varieties of apartments herein Arusha, but most of them are run in long term hire. for your case, I advise you to check for hotel apartments which are usually expensive.

Hi
Mbaba,
How much Tsh are the apartments going for in arusha . Am relocating there for longterm.

I think you can have apartment in Arusha for 10-11 days they will charge you 300Usd as the rent of the month.It doesn't matter you spend less than month.There hotels that can charge you from 60usd per night ordinary hotel but classical hotel where many tourist lodging the rate  PER DAY range 130-250usd bed breakfast or bed plus breakfast and luch/supper.
  I have apartment and I charge 300usd  for two weeks to three weeks if you will need contact me.You will have the car too to take you where you want.Goodluck

Hello Macka1212, do you have some pictures of that partment please?
Can you send me? My email is: AroundAllTheWorld(AT)gmail.com
thanks

I have tried to send you the photos but it sys there is no such an email sorry.Photo with me but it can't work out.

Macka

hello Jesy!
Herein Arusha I've come across apartments of 150000, 180000, 200000, up to 300000Tshs. depending on the quality you prefer, I have one of 100000Tshs but I doubt if it will meet your, requirements.
Its better to see the apartment owner by yourself coz the agents normally charge a full month rent as their payment.
are you already in Arusha?