Help with doctors appointment

Hello all,
Any information regarding obtaining a prescription in HCMC would be greatly appreciated. After my wife passed away very suddenly a few years ago I was prescribed PRN Diazepam for panic attacks due to post traumatic stress. I  rarely need it but since arriving in HCMC the auditory and visual overload has given me several crippling ones, once while crossing the road 😯 Please advise how to go about getting a Dr appointment in district 1, private pay if needed.  I didn't bring it with me as I transferred in Dubai and was terrified of getting arrested even though its prescribed.  If this seems like a silly post bear in mind I almost got killed from freezing up in traffic and am now understandably scared of venturing out. Are there walk in clinics if I can get to them? Many thanks

Move to a more suitable city, like Vung Tau, Nha Trang or Danang

I have to get OUT of HCMC first. Helpful replies relevant to seeing a doctor only please.  Cheers

To be honest, I thought it was good advice which would actually help solve part of the problem.

Not sure but you may consider visiting CMI in D1. Just give them a call to make an appointment.
- Contact