Close

Seeking english speaking PSYCHIATRIST in Ho Chi Minh City

Hello,
I am well aware of the many exceptional psychologists who live in this city, but I am desperately looking for a PSYCHIATRIST in saigon who speaks English fluently.

Experts/particular interest in:
psychotherapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, behavioural disorders, mental disorders and addiction, etc. preferable.
Again, not looking for a psychologist (or therapist, counselor etc.)

Does anyone know a practicing psychiatrist
(or even a retired one with ties to/privileges in (or simply known to) Family Medical Practice,CMI, SOS International or the FVHospital) ?

Thank you so so much.

Hi expathcmc1,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please feel free to have a look at the Psychologists in Ho Chi Minh City section.
It might help.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi - im new here and urgently need the same info as the OP.

If someone could help urgently it would surely be appreciated by the OP and myself - meanwhile i'll look in the section suggested

Thanks

Hi Priscilla,
Thank you for answering my post quickly and offering advice, I really appreciate it and surely someone seeing my original post might find your suggestion very useful.
That said, I had already searched the psychologist section, and again the search continues for a PSYCHIATRIST and not a psychologist. All the best

Hi David23229450,
Welcome to the forum/the city.

I wish I could reply with the information you're seeking...unfortunately, as you've gathered, that's not the case. If you're new to Saigon I can give you my personal recommendations/observations if that could be of any help. Good luck..

I genuinely hope somebody happens to see this thread and decides to offer this information for others, it's never too late!
so for anyone reading this:  if you know of a competent, english-speaking PSYCHIATRIST in Ho Chi Minh City PLEASE hit reply!

THE POSTED/thread QUESTION HAS NOT YET BEEN ANSWERED!!!

Thank you all

Look like you're desperately looking for one.

Do you mind if I point you to some Vietnamese speaking psychiatrist, then you'll find an interpreter to go with?

I also don't know any of them, I'll just google and I also can make some phone calls to ask.

I know it's not what you prefer, but sometimes it maybe better to try than to wait.

http://www.whatclinic.com/psychiatrists … ernational

This is the only one I can find; reviews are very favourable, hope this helps.

Expatriate health insurance in Ho Chi Minh City

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Ho Chi Minh City

Moving to Ho Chi Minh City

Find tips from professionals about moving to Ho Chi Minh City

Travel insurance in Ho Chi Minh City

Enjoy stress-free travel to Ho Chi Minh City