Furnished room in Bern for rent in JULY and AUGUST 2011

Hi!
I let a room for JULY and/ or AUGUST 2011 in Bern. The room is in a student house in Länggassstrasse 75, 3012 Bern; 10 min walk to historic city and main building of university or 3 bus station.

The room is furnished: there is a bed, wardrobe, study desk and chair, shelf, standard lamp and an own washbasin. Internet/ WLAN is also available. As an extra, there is your own balcony on a sunny side. I will take out all my stuff so you will have enough space. In the apartment there live six students: 4 female students + one male student + me. We use a shared kitchen and have two shared bathrooms (washing machine is also available). It is clean; once a week there comes a cleaner who cleans the common rooms. Within the house is a lift.

The monthly rent is 560 CHF (about 435 € ) plus 7,50 CHF for Internet. There are no other costs. If you are interested, feel free to write an email: klaudia (at) students.unibe.ch

Cheers, Klaudia

Welcome on Expat.com Klaudia ;)

Could you please post your message on the Berne Classifieds page, Category>Accommodation.

Thanks ;)

Hi, Klaudia

My name is Carlos, im 25 years old and im moving to Bern, im a student and i'm very interested in your apartment for rent, im a swiss citizen looking for a place in Bern, do you still have the room for rent? please let me know

Thanks
Carlos