Going out in Washington

Hi there,

Which are your 10 favorite places to go out in Washington?

Which places would you recommend to newcomers? (restaurants, pubs, discos, theaters, cinemas, concert halls...)

Thanks!

My favorite restaurants in Washington are:
Michel Richard Citronelle (French and Californian), Makoto(Japanese), Komi(Mediterranean), Rasika(Indian) and Fogo De Chao(Brazilian).

If you like nature you need to go to Northwest Trek near Eatonville and the Olympic Games Farm in Sequim.  Also, the Boeing Museum of Flight no matter what your interests are!  There's great tour and other info at experiencewa.com and the state official web site at access.wa.gov.

I am confused.  It seems some are talking about Washington state and others are talking about Washington DC.  Which are we talking about?

If you are talking about Washingotn state there are a lot of attractions in Seattle; Space Needle, Pikes Place Market, Sea Aquarium.  If you go south you will find Northwest Trek where you will find animals native to the northwest US.  POint Defiance Zoo is in Tacoma and don't miss Mt. St. Helen's.  I don't care how many pictures or videos you have seen there is nothing that hits home like the real thing.  The Washington coast is also beautiful.  Enjoy

Hello, :)

Thank you all for your contribution in this thread. ;)