family joining visa

hi friends

For mother who wants get family joining visa for children  they need NOC from husband?? If so ,Pls i need format of NOC (declaration Form) , to get my kids on family joining visa to oman.

I think NOC will be from your employer only, if you are employed . Else your husband can apply for Kids Visa if he is here too. Visa application is available on ROP site , Just apply with all documents, i think if you have kids birth certificates , these needs to be certified by Omani Embassy in India . Then you can easily get Kids visa.


New topic