Residence permit for Greece - non European spouse of Eu citizen

Hello I hope someone can help me as it's very difficult to find the answers.
My husband is a uk citizen and I am an Australian citizen. We would like to live in Greece for up to a year .   Now I understand that my husband as an eu citizen is able to get a residence permit and stay longer than 90 days. I also understand that I can apply for a permit as the spouse of a eu citizen. But here is where the problems start. What are the requirements of I need to get a residence permit? Does my husband get the permit automatically or  Does my husband have to be working? Do we need to show we have a certain amount of money in the bank? We really just want to stay for a long holiday there and support ourselves through our savings.  If someone could just tell us exactly what each of us would need to get a permit each to stay here for up to a year.

Your husband can come here without a permit because he is an EU citizen until the Brexit but you would need to speak to the Greek consulate nearest you or London,or the Greek embassy to clarify this matter for yourself,it may be that the permit you have for you to stay in the UK will cover you for Greece.You are looking for an extended holiday permit only.