Question Of The Day

slyshooter wrote:

Steal a plane and fly around world land in Antarctica and play ice hockey with penguins

before stealing a plane, ask yourself first.. do i know how to pilot a plane? :D:D:D:lol:

Captain Jaw Breaker wrote:
Maya Maya wrote:

lol good one!!

dont be shy, what about you ??

i would do something CRAZY and wild before i die

would prob join sly and go to the Antarctica :P

well he better start learning how to do it
coz i dont wanna die before i see the Antarctica :P

I'd take you to somewhere more exotic, try the Maldives :cool:

Btw I think we are in the wrong country to be talking about plane hijackings dun you??? Just an observation feel free to continue!!!

Maya Maya wrote:

lol good one!!

Oh dear , you have made my day....lol

Maya Maya wrote:

lol.. this makes me laugh!

Pang wrote:

Btw I think we are in the wrong country to be talking about plane hijackings dun you??? Just an observation feel free to continue!!!

Oooooh the Maldives :P u owe me a trip then :P

THE WRONG COUNTRY :O i think u can do whatever u want anywhere and anytime as long as u dont get caught ;)

CyrusN wrote:
Maya Maya wrote:

lol good one!!

Oh dear , you have made my day....lol

LOL! glad i did that :P

funkydelicguy wrote:
Maya Maya wrote:

lol.. this makes me laugh!

GOOD GOOD :P!

OMG! i am like totally hyper
and all my friends r at school :(
why aren't u ppl here
we woulda been out doin something crazy :P

Maya Maya wrote:
Pang wrote:

Oooooh the Maldives :P u owe me a trip then :P

THE WRONG COUNTRY :O i think u can do whatever u want anywhere and anytime as long as u dont get caught ;)

:cool: someone's adventurous!!! I'd be honored to take you anywhere!!! Just dun get me Killed!!!!

dont get ya killed ?
i am like WHAT with raised eyebrow :P

Just making a reference to your adventurous side i.e. Don;t get me killed in the middle of your hijackings!!!! :P

nah dont worry :P

i will be in Riyadh next Friday from 8 AM to 4 PM i know its totally a bad timing but what to do!
if u guys wanna hang out u will find me at my number 1 mall in Riyadh the kingdom tower haha! i will be the one in black :p

anyways time for new Question
What is something you wish you could change?

Maya Maya wrote:

i will be in Riyadh next Friday from 8 AM to 4 PM i know its totally a bad timing but what to do!
if u guys wanna hang out u will find me at my number 1 mall in Riyadh the kingdom tower haha! i will be the one in black :p

anyways time for new Question
What is something you wish you could change?

Wow! what a description.. :dumbom:

I'll come to meet you, I'll be wearing white thob

lol ya cant wait :P

Maya Maya .. the friday as in tomorrow or the one after that ? i am not in Riyadh this friday :(

and I guess it will be a bit difficult to spot you in a black abaya in Kingdom Tower.. its a huge mall after all ..

humm!! i would say changing one particular decision that i've made in the past (thou i don't regret it, but wish if things turned differently), anything else looks pretty much perfect to me :)..

kamiii wrote:

Maya Maya .. the friday as in tomorrow or the one after that ? i am not in Riyadh this friday :(

and I guess it will be a bit difficult to spot you in a black abaya in Kingdom Tower.. its a huge mall after all ..

Next Friday :)
so u focused on the fact that the place is Huge
and forget the part where everyone will be wearing the same thingy? :P

anyways i think its horrible timing maybe i should just cancel coz ummm where can i hang out in the afternoon
my friend just told me that all the places in riyadh stops working by 12 :|
is that true ?

EriGirl wrote:

humm!! i would say changing one particular decision that i've made in the past (thou i don't regret it, but wish if things turned differently), anything else looks pretty much perfect to me :)..

awwwww sorry girly!

Maya Maya wrote:
kamiii wrote:

Next Friday :)
so u focused on the fact that the place is Huge
and forget the part where everyone will be wearing the same thingy? :P

anyways i think its horrible timing maybe i should just cancel coz ummm where can i hang out in the afternoon
my friend just told me that all the places in riyadh stops working by 12 :|
is that true ?

Yeah... everything except restaurants are closed from 12-4pm. I suppose you could just have a incredibly large lunch.... :P

OMG LOL!
incredibly large lunch huh!!

yeah shops do close during the prayer break.. and everything opens after 4 on friday .. you are most welcome to hang out in my compound. we will invite all the others as well :)

omg thats great thanks alot
it would be so awesome if everyone can come :D

So change, I wish I could change my ride right now.. :P

what do u mean by ur ride ?

Cooool compound, what compound is that may I ask????? :D

Maya Maya .. so its official .. you are coming at 8/830 to my compound on Friday ? we will have lunch there as well..

who else is up for it ?!?

Kamii: Expat.com is not a dating site!! :D:D:D

Just kidding.. dont blow my comment out of proportion, and Damn! would have loved to join up but then the 400 km drive witht the saher system nearly all the way makes it an ultimate kill joy! :(

@maya: I mean my car, I want something a bit more... lets say flashier? :P the d2011 dodge charger sure looks mouthwatering... IF only..

kamiii wrote:

Maya Maya .. so its official .. you are coming at 8/830 to my compound on Friday ? we will have lunch there as well..

who are we kidding :(
no one is gonna wake up that early on the weekend :((
is it far away from the airport ?

RedGoblin wrote:

Kamii: Expat.com is not a dating site!! :D:D:D

Just kidding.. dont blow my comment out of proportion, and Damn! would have loved to join up but then the 400 km drive witht the saher system nearly all the way makes it an ultimate kill joy! :(

GOSH I HATE HATE HATE SAHER!

RedGoblin wrote:

@maya: I mean my car, I want something a bit more... lets say flashier? :P the d2011 dodge charger sure looks mouthwatering... IF only..

Kamiii was just telling me he will get u one
ops i didnt mean to ruin the surprise Kamiii :P

kamiii wrote:

I will have my spirited support as usual

Maya Maya wrote:
kamiii wrote:

who are we kidding :(
no one is gonna wake up that early on the weekend :((
is it far away from the airport ?

not far maybe like 25 km or something.. given the friday morning rush hour traffic, shud be there in less than 15 mins... well you are here till 4.. let other ppl come by after Jummah.. you are most welcome as soon as you land in Riyadh :)

awwww thanks :)

i think the 5 things are:

1- friendship
2-manners
3-relatives
4-society
5-ambitions

i think the 5 things are:

1- friends
2-relatives
3-society
4-ambitions
5-manners

all the bst everyone and do let this happpen!!! and waleed, thanks for reminding everyone of the topic ;)