Question Of The Day

Maya Maya wrote:
borntobemild wrote:
Maya Maya wrote:

well when u buy that huge house dont forget to throw a big housewarming party and invite me ;)

and ooh i didnt know being single allows you to be materialistic haha!

I'm just trying to get over the fact that you used the word "y'all" in your first comment! Lol I never thought I'd hear that word again since I left the US Midwest!! Yes you will be totally invited at the house warming party!! Lol

should i take it back haha?! :P

and Ooh cant wait to be in that party ;)

haha, nooo i love it!! or more like "lob it" like the locals here would say! :-p
you might have to wait a while for that housewarming party!! but if you do, just remember that no housewarming party is complete without a green bean casserole! lol then we'll defo be "besties"! lol

Ooh i will keep that in mind borntobemild :P

Ook easy question this time

What's the #1 most played song on your iPod right now ?

Maya Maya wrote:
dream_can wrote:

i would help the needy people whom i come across in my daily life and after wards i'll pack up for a world tour and see the world that God has made for us.

Ooh Man!! you and I should be besties ;)

sure why not!:)

Maya Maya wrote:

Iris by Goo Goo Dolls
:top:

i wanna name what i actually listen to but since my niece has been listening to selena gomez on it, its unfortunately "like a love song!" lol

agar kabhi meri yaad aay... by Ibrar ul haq

If I Never See Your Face Again
by Maroon 5 feat. Rihanna

lol

hs789 wrote:

lol

thats a sadly depressing song! :-p

Oh and congrats to maya Maya for having the longest topic with the largest number of comments in khobar and possibly in saudi Arabia!!

@borntobemild: Really? But its got greatt music =P

UziKhan wrote:
Maya Maya wrote:

Iris by Goo Goo Dolls
:top:

dude i love love love that song <3

borntobemild wrote:
hs789 wrote:

lol

Oh and congrats to maya Maya for having the longest topic with the largest number of comments in khobar and possibly in saudi Arabia!!

couldn't have done it without you guys :P

they say Hypothetical questions help you learn more about people's personalities so
If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?

1-Internet
2-Car
3-Credit cards
4-Music
5-Water
=))))

Maya Maya wrote:

they say Hypothetical questions help you learn more about people's personalities so

fly

makarakulah wrote:

1-Internet
2-Car
3-Credit cards
4-Music
5-Water
=))))

water is totally outta the list :P
and check out the new question :)

slyshooter wrote:
Maya Maya wrote:

fly

finally you actually answered without giving me a hard time trying 2 get the answer outta you :P

:P

Maya Maya wrote:

As long as Broken and mangled bones dont carry over for the next day, I would like to leap out of an airplane into a clear blue sea.. No parachute, just listening to the air whizz past my ear!

Oooh what an interesting question!

I'd like to be invisible for a day or have the power of speed =P So I could literally go anywhere within a matter of seconds!

1. Family
   2. Harley Davidson
   3. Laughter
   4. swimming  ( Australians need to get wet )
   5. A good steak meal and a South Aust red  wine.

1. Family
   2. Harley Davidson
   3. Laughter

Maya Maya wrote:

wait you need to re-phrase your question.
by immortal, you mean not being able to die.....did you mean to ask what super power would you like for one day?
if you mean what i would do if i coudlnt die, does this power of immortality come with other super powers of flight and invisibility?

if i was not able to die for a day, i would definitely try skinny dipping in the arctic and dive with the killer whales up there!

now if you meant to ask about super powers, i would defo ask for the power to recreate money......like a cash xerox machine, it would be illegal but id be filthy rich!! lol

hs789 wrote:

I'd like to be invisible for a day or have the power of speed =P So I could literally go anywhere within a matter of seconds!

anywhere huh?! oh please do elaborate on that!!! lol

Maya Maya wrote:
borntobemild wrote:
hs789 wrote:

lol

yeah, you are welcome!

borntobemild wrote:
Maya Maya wrote:
borntobemild wrote:

yeah, you are welcome!

Sorry to spoil your thunder, definitely NOT the longest NOR the most; good try :cheers , but you'll have to do a lot better than that! :joking: 

There are some really old Expat.com lags on this site that would jump to the challenge to prove this !  (Um, come on then die hards, where are you :whistle: )!!

@borntobemild: lol. For example, I wouldn't mind traveling back home without enduring the LONGGGGGGGGGGGG flight. =P If I could just get there using the power of speed, that would be AWESOMMMMMME!

hs789 wrote:

@borntobemild: lol. For example, I wouldn't mind traveling back home without enduring the LONGGGGGGGGGGGG flight. =P If I could just get there using the power of speed, that would be AWESOMMMMMME!

nothing worse than a long flight with crying babies screaming their little hearts out for 15 hours!

in that case, i would also like "diplomatic immunity".....i could fly/run to anywhere and no waiting at the borders to get visas! lol

RedGoblin wrote:

As long as Broken and mangled bones dont carry over for the next day, I would like to leap out of an airplane into a clear blue sea.. No parachute, just listening to the air whizz past my ear!

WHOA :p

johnfog wrote:

1. Family
   2. Harley Davidson
   3. Laughter

good list but check out the new question ;)

hs789 wrote:

you gave me a new idea of question thanks :D
and ohh good answer already :P

borntobemild wrote:
Maya Maya wrote:

wait you need to re-phrase your question.
by immortal, you mean not being able to die.....did you mean to ask what super power would you like for one day?
if you mean what i would do if i coudlnt die, does this power of immortality come with other super powers of flight and invisibility?

if i was not able to die for a day, i would definitely try skinny dipping in the arctic and dive with the killer whales up there!

now if you meant to ask about super powers, i would defo ask for the power to recreate money......like a cash xerox machine, it would be illegal but id be filthy rich!! lol

WHOA what an answer :P
ummmm i meant not being able to die for one day!
and btw its like always about the benjamins in your answers :P i am just sayin :P

gowiththeflowUK wrote:

Sorry to spoil your thunder, definitely NOT the longest NOR the most; good try :cheers , but you'll have to do a lot better than that! :joking: 

There are some really old Expat.com lags on this site that would jump to the challenge to prove this !  (Um, come on then die hards, where are you :whistle: )!!

ummmm alrighty?

ok new question

If You Can have Super Power for One day, What Would You Want It To Be?

Maya Maya wrote:

ok new question

If You Can have Super Power for One day, What Would You Want It To Be?

New question, new post :offtopic:

Hello everybody!

Well said gowiththeflowUK.:top:

New question, new post on the forum.

Harmonie.:)

She tends to ask lots of questions   , so I would prefer to restrict her to a single post. :joking:

slyshooter wrote:

She tends to ask lots of questions   , so I would prefer to restrict her to a single post. :joking:

She can ask as many questions as she likes, that's the nature of the posts.

Question for the Expat.com team is:
Why are these all on the Riyadh section and not on the Saudi Arabia, they are not exclusive to just Riyadh?

gowiththeflowUK wrote:

Question for the Expat.com team is:
Why are these all on the Riyadh section and not on the Saudi Arabia, they are not exclusive to just Riyadh?

It's because the owner of the post wanted it to be on Riyadh forum, that's why.:)

gowiththeflowUK wrote:

New question, new post :offtopic:

how is it offtopic?
this thing is suppose 2 be about so many questions to get to know ppl on this blog!!
u would know that if you read the first comment!