Spending a month in Pedasi

Very interested in what Pedasi appears to offer. Staying in Pedasi from 4-15-18 through 5-15-18. I am a single retired law enforcement officer who loves the outdoors . Seriously considering relocating to Pedasi . Any information that anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Hi again Ed  :D

I hope you will get plenty of info as I am also very interested in Pedasi but will only be able to make it there in the 2nd half of 2018.

Maybe being more specific about the information you are looking for can help trigger answers? but good luck and I will check this chat as I hope to benefit from those conversations  :cool:

Agreed. It was a vague post. I certainly will forward any info that might help, once I am back..... If anyone has any information regarding Pedasi and the surrounding areas, it certainly would be helpful. ie. closest health care facility, produce stands or the purchasing of fresh fish. Cost of housing to rent or to purchase,(2 bedooms) neighboring areas that are comparable or any information that you may deem helpful. Not looking for ocean front, but within 2-3 miles of the water.
Typical monthly cost of living to live fairly well. Obviously this one is subjective, but my thoughts of living well is being able to eat out 3-4 nights a week at local establishments.

Thank you for your input!