Medical process in bahrain (work visa)

Hello, medical process after reaching bahrain.Might help with some of the questions that people have.

Your company will ask you for a number of documents which include your passport copy, photographs, signed offer letter and pre-employment medical .I did it at GAMCA my home country.
The visa was applied on this basis and I got a tracking number to check status on the LMRA site

When I landed at airport there I found a counter for new arrival with employment visa.First they took a picture of me, my signature and gave a viva sim card and told me to proceed through counter,.At the counter I gave my finger print and they stamp my 2 year resident visa sticker   and gave a receipt for medical at first med medical clinic after 2days.
First time when I asked people about the clinic nobody knew about the clinic, because it was new and I found it through internet.At clinic first I took a token and wait for while when my number came I proceed through counter they asked me to gave 20BD(I was shoked at the time because no one told about the money luckily I have that amount and found out some others also did not kne about the money).Then they told me to go to a room no.5 few peoples were there,when my numbers came,they took my BP,eye test(read some numbers),color examination(numbers in the middle of some multicolor dot),height,weight then refer me to another room for dr. examination.Dr.ask some questions about dieseas history,check my nails,Check BP etc then told me to wait infront of room no. 9 ,wait a bit then they first took my blood,handed me to bottle one for urine and another for stool after these I went to x ray room  gave my finger print and completed x ray and in the counter they told me no need to come here it will update on LMRA.
The stuff of the clinic was very helpful,even the dr. and environment also very nice,calm and comfortable,In x ray section there was separate room for changing.Overall my experience was good.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

T&R

Hi! I'd like to ask about giving sample of urine. Did the staffs need to look after you while filling the bottle with your urine?

You go in the washroom, fill it and leave it at the sample table.  Why would anyone look?