Close

Job offer at salalah; need to know living cost

Hi All!
I live in India and have received an offer from a company at salalah for RO 700 plus 1bhk furnished apartment and airfare. Is it good for a couple to live comfortably and save.
Thanks in advance 😀

Hi kirtipaliwal,

For two, and in Salalah, the quoted figure is fairly reasonable. Not a lot. Nor is it less.

Since you are new here, it would profit you tremendously to go through the many discussions under the  Cost of Living topic.

For more breadth, also check the Cost of Living discussions under the Muscat forum. The costs in Salalah would be marginally lesser than those quoted in the Muscat forum.

Thanks sumitran... I also want to save which doesn’t seem possible with this salary... so I would negotiate.. for the role of support services manager what do you suggest should be the best salary?

Hi Kirti ,

Being in a corporate sector at senior position I suggest you should go for at least RO 1200 plus and by the way Engineers and managers having 12+ years of experience get RO 1500-2000 here.

Regards,

Expatriate health insurance in Salalah

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Salalah

Moving to Salalah

Find tips from professionals about moving to Salalah

Travel insurance in Salalah

Enjoy stress-free travel to Salalah